The fifty-seventh (57th) Meeting of the ASEAN Consultative Committee for Standards and Quality (ACCSQ) held on 7-10 June, 2022 was convened by the ASEAN Secretariat via video conference meeting. Accordingly, Director (in charge) of the National Standards and Quality Department under Department of Research and Innovation with the relevant division heads and the representatives from ASEAN focal department of Product Working Group (PWGs) attended into the meeting.
Representatives from ASEAN countries Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam; Representatives from the ASEAN Secretariat; and also the speakers from relevant dialogue partners ( Australia, EU ARISE PLUS, Japan and PTB) participated into the meeting.
According to the agenda, the following sectors had also been discussed
- Follow up Actions on matters arising from 56th ACCSQ Meeting
- Signing MRAs on relevant sectors according to ASEAN Framework Agreement
- Harmonization of Standards in ASEAN Member States
- Identification on harmonization of Standards in New Sectors
- Progress reports submitted by ACCSQ Working Groups and Product Working Groups
- Cooperation with Dialogue Partners Sessions
57th Meeting of the ASEAN Consultative Committee for Standards and Quality (ACCSQ) (7-10 June, 2022)