The 47th Meeting of the ASEAN Consultative Committee for Standards and Quality (ACCSQ) Working Group on Standards (WG1) was held on 15-16 March, 2022 convened by the ASEAN Secretariat via video conferencing system. AMS Representatives from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam and ASEAN Dialogue partners including IEC, PTB (Germany), METI (Japan) and EU ARISE PLUS had also been participated into the meeting respectively. As (WG1, ACCSQ) focal department of Myanmar such as Delegation Head of Myanmar Standards Body and colleagues and also been attended with other NSB of AMS.
Accordingly, the meeting agenda has also been discussed the followings:
- Follow up Actions on matter arising from 46th WG1 Meeting
- Confirmation of Key principles on ASEAN Guidelines for Harmonization of Standards
- Harmonization of Standards identified by ACCSQ Product Working Group(PWGs)
- Information Exchange between NSB of AMS for adoption of Standards
- ASEAN Dialogue Partners Sessions
47th Meeting of the ASEAN Consultative Committee for Standards and Quality (ACCSQ) Working Group on Standards (WG1) (15-16 March, 2022)